Anlin Pet Doors
Freedom For You and Your Pets!
Anlin Pet Doors
In-Glass Pet Doors
Malibu sliding patio doors and swinging French doors can be made with an Anlin in-glass pet door built right into the glass.
- Heavy-duty frame
- Durable flap with a magnetic seal and weatherstrip to keep the elements out
- Can be placed in any lower corner of your Malibu sliding or swinging French door, including moveable and stationary panels
- With the slim design of the Anlin Pet Door, the sliding door can be opened fully even when the pet door’s closure panel is inserted and latched.
Freedom for You and Your Pets!
- Your pets can come and go to protect your home, your family and themselves.
- You do not have to play doorman every time your pets want in or out.
- Pets that can get out to relieve themselves leave fewer messes on your floors.
- Pets that can get out to exercise tend to be healthier and happier.
- Your pets will not ruin your doors clawing to come in or go out.
Pet Door Size Chart
|Pet Door Size||Pet Weight||Opening Width||Opening Height||Sample Breed|
|Small||up to 15 lbs||5 ¼″||8 ⅛″||Cats, Chihuahuas, Pomeranians, Papillons, Yorkies, Maltese, and Japanese Chins|
|Medium||up to 40 lbs||8 ¼″||12 ¼″||Poodles, Corgis, Dachshunds, Beagles, Pekingese, Shelties, Schnauzers, Cocker Spaniels, and most Terriers|
|Large||up to 100 lbs||10 ¼″||16 ¼″||Labradors, German Shepherds, Golden Retrievers, Boxers, Collies, Setters, Bulldogs, Pointers and Dobermans|
|X-Large||up to 200 lbs||13 ¾″||23 ¾″||Great Danes, St. Bernards, Rottweilers, Old English Sheepdogs, Newfoundlands, Irish Wolfhounds and Great Pyrenees|