Anlin Pet Doors
In-Glass Pet Doors
Malibu sliding patio doors and swinging French doors can be made with an Anlin in-glass pet door built right into the glass.
- Heavy-duty frame.
- Durable flap with a magnetic seal and weatherstrip to keep the elements out.
- Can be placed in any lower corner of your Malibu sliding or swinging French door, including moveable and stationary panels.
- With the slim design of the Anlin Pet Door, sliding patio doors can be opened fully even when the pet door’s closure panel is inserted and latched.
Available in Multiple Colors!
New And Improved Upgrades:
The new and improved Anlin Pet Door now features a clear dual flap system with Alnico magnets and dual high-density weatherstripping for the ultimate Anlin pet door.
- Flaps designed with proprietary vinyl blend for ultimate durability
- Dual Flaps with multiple magnets to ensure “zipper-like” closing action
- High density weatherstripping used to provide the best barrier against the elements
- Frame made from a high strength Aluminum to withstand even the toughest pets
Freedom for You and Your Pets!
- Your pets can come and go to protect your home, your family and themselves.
- You do not have to play doorman every time your pets want in or out.
- Pets that can get out to relieve themselves leave fewer messes on your floors.
- Pets that can get out to exercise tend to be healthier and happier.
- Your pets will not ruin your doors clawing to come in or go out.
Pet Door Size Chart
|Pet Door Size
|up to 15 lbs
|Cats, Chihuahuas, Pomeranians, Papillons, Yorkies, Maltese, and Japanese Chins
|up to 40 lbs
|Poodles, Corgis, Dachshunds, Beagles, Pekingese, Shelties, Schnauzers, Cocker Spaniels, and most Terriers
|up to 100 lbs
|Labradors, German Shepherds, Golden Retrievers, Boxers, Collies, Setters, Bulldogs, Pointers and Dobermans
|up to 200 lbs
|Great Danes, St. Bernards, Rottweilers, Old English Sheepdogs, Newfoundlands, Irish Wolfhounds and Great Pyrenees