Locating Your Order Number
How to Locate Your Order and Line Numbers
Most windows have a label containing the Order Number and Line Number. The Order Number can be found in the upper left-hand corner of the label as a six-digit number. The following three-digits indicates the Line number. The location of the label depends on the window type.
Please see the window types below for photos, instructions and videos to help you locate the numbers.
Order and Line # on a window label
Single Hung or Double Hung Windows
- Lift open the sash a few inches.
- Using the tilt-latches located at the top of the sash, push the spring-loaded levers inward and tilt the window sash towards you.
- The label will be on one side or the other.
Single or Double Slider Windows
- Slide the sash open, past the anti-lift stop located in the top of the window frame.
- Lift the sash directly upward into the top of the window frame, then pull the bottom of the sash out towards you.
- The label can be found on the top of the sash. If your window was manufactured before 2012, you may find the label on the bottom of the sash.
For window types not shown above, such as picture windows, please locate the Order Number on a different window that was installed at the same time.