4 Layers of Low-E Coating
FOR WARM TO HOT CLIMATES
Anlin brings you the industry’s only true continuous internal 4-Layer Low-E coating system. Anlin SunMatrix delivers optimal solar performance during the hot months, provides winter comfort and exceeds Energy Star requirements in all climate zones across the US.
Anlin SunMatrix when combined with Anlin QuadraTherm heat retention coating, provides the best values in both U-Factor and Solar Heat Gain performance.
- 4 Layers of Low-E Coating
- Excellent solar protection
- Blocks 99% of UV rays
- Year round comfort and savings
- Most ideal for warm to hot climate
- Easy Clean Exterior Coating Included
Anlin PLUS Easy Clean Coating
- New & Improved PLUS Easy Clean Coating on the outside glass
- Breaks down greenhouse gases like methane and other pollutants
- Harnesses the sun’s UV rays to break down dirt so water can rinse it away
- Dries 3X faster than uncoated glass, resulting in fewer visible water spots
Next Generation Glazing System
- Anlin Armor – An easy peel-off protective film that keeps your windows in pristine condition throughout manufacturing, delivery, and installation.
- Anlin SunMatrix – 4 Layers of energy efficient Low-E coating that reflects and substantially reduces the amount of solar heat entering the home.
- PLUS Easy Clean Coating – An exterior coating that breaks down pollutants and dirt, keeping your windows clean longer.
- Platinum Elite Spacer – The most advanced, thermally efficient, commercial rated, low conductance warm edge spacer in the industry.
- True Dual Seal – A moisture vapor barrier (black), fused with a commercial rated structural silicone (gray), assures lifetime durability.
- Moisture Stop – An advanced Silica drying agent continuously extracts any moisture vapor from within the unit.
- Argon Gas – An invisible layer of insulation slows the transfer of heat through the Insulated glass, increasing thermal efficiency up to 15%. (Optional in Anlin SunMatrix, Included in QuadraTherm)
- QuadraTherm – A heat retention coating that helps keep more warmth inside your home on cold days and nights. (Optional Upgrade)