Springtime allergies and April showers are ahead. Is your home ready for this new season? Breathe easier and cleaner, whether your windows are open or closed. Anlin window screens combined with triple-guard weatherstripping protects your home against allergies. Anlin window screens open up your view, lets in the fresh air and keeps the pollen, bacteria and dirt out.
Better Screens. Better Weatherstripping. And the Antimicrobial Advantage.
Anlin Screens with Anti-Microbial Protection
Anlin screens with antimicrobial protection inhibits the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria, mold and mildew. Infused into Anlin’s weatherstrips and screens, this protection won’t wash away for the life of these parts. And that’s a breath of fresh air.
Provides 10% Better Insect Protection.
Triple-guard weatherstripping means triple the protection against moisture, dirt, noise, bacteria, mold and mildew.
- THREE weatherstrips per window (horizontal sliders).
- THREE fins per weatherstrip separated by plush filler.
- THREE parts of the weatherstrip (fins, plush filler and backing) all infused with antimicrobial protection.
Anlin Screens Bring Clarity
Anlin screens allow a much clearer view than standard screens. Providing 20% more optical clarity for a sharp, more brilliant outward image.
Anlin Screens Better Airflow
Anlin screens provide 20% better airflow, allowing light, fresh breezes to flow through. Perfect for those nice 70-degree springtime days.
Anlin Screens with Watershed Technology
Anlin screens are made with Watershed Technology providing a clear view for the life of the product by repelling water and resisting dirt and grime, making them much less likely to accumulate on the screen. The rainwater just beads up and rolls off the screen, keeping your view clear, even during a rainstorm.
No more cloudy windows, only clear views on rainy days.
- Durable, hydrophobic coating will not wash off.
- Sheds water and debris during rainstorm or with hose sprayer
- Preserves viewing clarity
- Remains cleaner longer and increases life expectancy of the screening.